AUSTRALIAN MADE TRI-CONE TREE GUARDS
DESIGNED FOR THE WAY TREES WANT TO GROW
These distinctive, highly visible pink tree guards are made of UV stabilised fluted plastic and are designed to protect seedlings from:
- Herbicide drift
- Adverse conditions
- Can be re-used up to 3 times
- Strong and durable for Australian conditions
- Fully recyclable
- Easy to install with a single stake
- Easy to remove
- Promotes improved growth rates
- Packs flat for easy storage and transport
The tree guards have been used at the National Arboretum Canberra to decrease wind, rabbit and kangaroo damage to saplings:
SIZES & PRICING
- Pioneer Guard: 250 x 130 x 95 mm high. For fast-growing young upright trees (e.g. eucalyptus, casurinas, acacias).
- Shrub Guard: 500 x 280 x 380 mm high. Suitable for wide spreading low-growing shrubs
- All-Rounder Guard: 380 x 250 x 600 mm high. Gives greater protection for slower growing trees which need long-term protection
- Jumbo Guard: 600 x 300 x 755 mm high, requires 2–3 stakes. Ideal for advanced trees and fruit trees which need ultimate predator protection. Will protect from animals up to the size of a sheep
- 550 mm x 550 mm x 900 mm (stakes/mat not included – need three 22 mm x 22 mm x 1500 mm stakes stakes and a 650 mm x 650 mm weed mat) – Suitable for orchard trees and advanced trees. This guard provides the ultimate protection against predation
- 550 mm x 550 mm x 1350 mm which is created from one and a half 550 mm x 550 mm x 900 mm guards (stakes/mat not included – need three 22 mm x 22 mm x 1800 mm stakes stakes and a 650 mm x 650 mm weed mat) – Suitable for orchard trees and advanced trees. This guard provides the ultimate protection against predation
We can also design and construct tree guards to suit any specific purpose.
Visible light can be split into a spectrum of colours. Green leaves absorb light from the red fraction to drive photosynthesis. Research has demonstrated that the colour pink reflects and focuses the red fraction, concentrating this photosynthetic energy to enhance plant growth. (Other colours are available on request)
As you can see in the comparison here, the pink colour of the guards accelerates growth due to stimulation of photosynthesis.
- Store in a cool, dry environment out of direct sunlight
- All guards require stakes
- Tree Guards include a hillside fold for sloping sites, and an optional anchor pin for high wind zones is available
For a copy of the most recent price list, call Tony on 0409 033 933 or email email@example.com
Special Pricing available for all Government Agencies, Landcare and CMA members.